Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 04-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #21
dannylightning

Re: Hi Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puyallupmac
I took my motorcycle training course a few weeks ago and bought an '07 GZ 250 today from a gal who lives just a few miles from me. She also told me about this place. So, here I am. Looking forward to reading what everyone has to say and learning about my new bike while I get some miles under my belt. So far I love it. Now if the sun would just come out! LOL

Mac
Puyallup, WA
great choice for a first bike. i like they way the gz rides way better than any of the other small bikes i have tested out. some of them i felt kind of shakey on. and i figured it was just cus i had not rode in so long.. but the second i set on a gz i liked it and the second i got one on the street i loved it. i think it seems to have way better balance than the other small bikes i rode.

im ready to move up to a bigger bike only after a short time of riding the gz but i think when i do, i will keep the gz around for the excelent gas milage.. i average around 75mph in town for trips around town.. it is definately a keeper.

you want to do a good check up on the bike. make sure every thing is tight. check your air filter and oil, change it if needed. inspect the tires and any thing you can.. you can download the owners manual, parts and service manual for this bike off of this site...

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 04-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #22
adrianinflorida

Re: Hi Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantf
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianinflorida
What, is Fernando Alonso selling Suzukis in Tenerife now?
Actually, he's Juan Antonio Alonso Hernandez, & the shop is "Alonso CompeticiĆ³n". I don't know if he's any relative, but the shop's got a few photos of Fernando.
Being the first Spanish F1 champ, I figured it was a requirement to have a photo of him in every home and business, like the way everyone in the U.S. in the 1960's seemed to grow up with a photo of JFK in their house.