Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 05-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
blaine

Slow Rider...

A young squid goes out and buys a brand new Busa. He takes it out for a spin and while stopping for a red light, an old man on a Harley (looking about 70 years old) pulls up next to him. "What kind of Bike ya' got there, sonny?" The squid replies, "A Suzuki Hyabusa, the most powerful production motorcycle in the world." So the old man gets off his bike and closely inspects the sleek, shiny red Busa and the young squid sitting on it all dressed out in full leathers. Then he scratches his do-rag clad noggin and exclaims how it surely is a fine looking machine. Just then the light changes so the young squid decides to show the old man what his Busa can do. He pops the clutch, winds it out and within 10 seconds the speedometer reads 150 mph. Suddenly, he notices a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer! He slows down to see what it could be and suddenly, whhhoooossshhh! Something whips by him, going much faster! "What on earth could be going faster than my Busa?!" the young squid asks himself. Then, ahead of him, he sees a dot coming toward him. Whoooooosh! It goes by again, heading the opposite direction! And it almost looked like the old man on the Harley! "Couldn't be," thinks the squid. "How could a Harley driven by an old geezer outrun my Busa?!" Again, he sees a dot in his rear view mirror! Whooooosh Ka-BbblaMMM! The Harley plows into the back of his Busa, demolishing the rear end. The young squid and old man are sprawled out on the pavement and, of course, hurting for certain. But the young squid is resiliant, runs up to the old man and says, "You gotta tell me how you got that thing to be faster than my Busa !" The old man looks up and replies, "OK..., but first, unhook my suspenders from your side-view mirror, will ya?"
O_o :cool:

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
geezer

Re: Slow Rider...

your gonna need to spell this one out for me dude :retard:
Old 05-27-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer
your gonna need to spell this one out for me dude :retard:
Read again.....Slowly. :poke2: Suspenders caught on mirror,acting like giant rubber bands.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
geezer

:ghey: