Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
alantf

Words can't do it justice

[attachment=0:23bjbh0c]Correct_Way_to_Arrest_a_Terrorist-1.wmv[/attachment:23bjbh0c]

I hope I've done this right. Double click the link to get the download.

I've just discovered that you can also just click on the play/pause button. I really am a newbie when it comes to computers.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
Water Warrior 2

Re: Words can't do it justice

Bravo for the police. The idjit needed a reality check and leg irons. Being brought down by a police car will be the least of his problems after the courts get hold of him. The British are also quite good at stopping bikes with cars before things get way out of hand.
One of my friends here in town got punted into the weeds by a LEO. He tried to get away to avoid a speeding ticket. He managed to get arrested, towing charges for the bike, fleeing a LEO, speeding ticket, hospital visit, slightly damaged bike and loss of license for a year. Oh, and his wife's sense of humor evaporated entirely.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
mrlmd1

Re: Words can't do it justice

With all the politically correct BS going on in this country now, that's refreshing to see. Over here the police would be accused of causing property damage and personal injury and be sued up the gazoo and have to pay for the whole thing, plus their own jail time for using excessive force in stopping a dangerous criminal .
Trials for those people like in the video are a waste of time and money, everyone saw him commit the crime, he should just be left to lie out in the street 'till someone sweeps him away instead of talking him off to the hospital for $100-200,000 of free medical care and the cost of a trial and incarceration. Just blow him away and be done with it.

Login or Register to Remove Ads