Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 05-19-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
GZ250

When selling something here

Don't know where to post this. A request for those who sell ANYTHING on this site. It is really annoying to open a message with a sale heading and find nothing or just a text. A picture or two will make your item sell fast and gives a buyer a good idea about the item. Thanks

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
Easy Rider

Re: When selling something here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ250
A request for those who sell ANYTHING on this site.
There's an easy solution for that: If you are interested in an item, politely ASK for a picture.

Some people aren't "equipped" to post pictures; some items don't really need one.

Good suggestion though.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
GZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider
Some people aren't "equipped" to post pictures; some items don't really need one.
i can try to agree with the first but again it is very rare especially in this part of the world. borrow a camera and cell phones have one. Some items do not really need one. I disagree completely. When I am selling something first thing anyone will want is to see the item. If there is a model # or part # then it could be searched to see what it looks like but again that specific item has its own story to tell and a picture can describe the best. Its also good marketing to get the audience involved in your product.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:36 AM   #4
bonehead

Case in point: I use a work computer and all of that kind of stuff is blocked. And sorry, I'm not going to pay to have the web on my phone.
Just like Easy said, not all have the capability to post photos. I wish I did, but I don't.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
GZ250

it is not my prestige point but no one can help ignorance. i do not have a web on my phone, i have a moderate speed net. many cell phones use usb cable to transfer images and are cheap, mine is just $16 and works great. many households have a digital camera now. mine is 4 yrs old and works great. even a 7 yrs old computer runs.

if someone does not want to change or explore is another thing. i have seen many senior citizens buying digital camera and grilling the sales person to know about features.

no need to be fancy to be smart.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
bonehead

Help me out here, who's ignorance are you refering to?
Old 05-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
GZ250

not stating again. be happy and stay cool.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #8
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Moved to appropriate forum.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ250
. I disagree completely.
OK, fine. You made your point but the truth IS that it ain't always gonna happen.......no matter how much you disagree. Get used to it.