Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 03-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #1
plskthompson1

Send a message via Yahoo to plskthompson1
Sister and Brother-in-law looking for work.

They aren't looking to find a job, they are looking for decal and embroidery jobs. They bought a sign and embroidery business a little over a year ago, and the contracts are starting to come to an end. The guy they bought the business from has started another one up and the contract holders are going back to him since they know him, and Now their business is starting to slow down. If you have something you want done, send me an email or a pm, and I'll get your info to them.
What makes things better is that they have the option of using the boss's GZ for fitment of the decals so there will not be an issue there. FYI they have the ability to print pictures for use as decals, so if you want a pic of the family on the tank, they can do it.

They don't have a website just yet, but they do have a facebook page showcasing some of their work. Go to facebook and do a search for Rose Sign and Embroidery. I'll try and post a link directly to the page later today.
(To the mods: if you decide that this needs to be deleted due to the business nature of the post, I completely understand.)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-01-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777
Re: Sister and Brother-in-law looking for work.

It's fine. You're an active member and this is in an appropriate group. The problems we have with actual spam are from "users" whose only post is a link to a product, or other stuff.

Have you checked out Etsy.com? It's a pretty awesome site for handmade crafty things. They could setup a store there (it's free) and maybe get some bites. I know a few people who use it and do pretty well. Well enough to keep them busy.