Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 01-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
mcintyre_aerospace

Fat guys on crotchers

Heres a funny story, We all know that our gz's aren't that quick of a bike. Well since I live in a smaller town, I tend to know about everything going on, and know most of the people in town. There aren't a whole lot of motorcycle here, and even fewer cruisers, most of them are crotch rockets. Funny thing it that all of the cruisers are ridden by skinny guys, where as the crotchers are ridden by fat mexican guys, I live close to mexico, so lots of illegals here. Anyway, there is this one guy, was a known crack dealer, who has a nice Ninja zx-14, a really powerfull bike, or should be, only problem is that this guy weighs around 500 pounds. Its actually pretty disgusting seeing this guy on this bike where you cant see the gas tank because hes so fat. He sometimes has these real skinny crack heads on the back, and they barely fit with their legs spread wide. Well back to the story, one day I pulled up to a stoplight on the main drag in my bros 88 supercharged stang, and he pulled next to me alone on his bike. The guy turns to me and gives the car a crappy look, this got me mad because my bro had spent a lot of money fixing it up. Then he starts revving at me, so I decided to leave him in the dust, he didn't have a chance. Well about a month later I was on my gz when he pulled up next to me. He gave me the same kinda look as the stang, which I could understand because my bikes got some dents and scratches, and I wear a full face helmet on it, while he thinks hes cool without one. So I ignore him, and when the light turns green I take off, like usually i drive my bike to the redline and hard. So I see this guy next to me gun his bike, and barely get the front tire off the ground. What was the funniest thing of all was that after the tire ht the ground, he tried to go all out, and his bike was barely faster than mine up to about 50, which is pretty damn sad from an 11000 dollar over 1000cc crotch rocket compared to a 500 dollar 250cc junker. This guy hasnt ever messed with me again, not even in my truck, which he used to do. I thought it was hilarious, but he seemed a little pissed when he was goin for another drag.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 06-05-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
I saw a dude the other day .... huge dude ..... so big that he propped his belly on the gas tank. I wish i had my camera. Had to be in the 500 range too. The shocks on the back of it were sagging.

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 06-06-2008, 12:15 AM   #3
LilNinja77

Nothing beats the first time you see a fatty chomping down on a big-mac while cruising down the highway on his goldwing......ok, so just about any dresser/bagger. I did get a kick out of a guy who was popping tater-tots in his mouth one morning, the little bag was down on his crotch. At first I thought he had an itch or something, I came up behind him and kept seeing his hand go down to his crotch.....it wasn't until I passed him that I saw what was really going on.
Ride safe

~By a route obscure and lonely,
haunted by ill angels only~

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 06-06-2008, 08:19 AM   #4
Sarris

Us Fat People

Hey, I've been asked if I had another GZ for the other butt cheek!! And remember, I'm fat, but you're ugly & I can loose weight!! :lol: