Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 10-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Viirin

Promoted...for some reason

Well i posted 150 times (about 4 of which might have been helpful) and got promoted to "rider" for ranting about Fahrenheit so don't let the name fool you - i'm still a noob in my mind never mind squid...........maybe posts should be peer graded before they count...

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
ArizonaKev

Re: Promoted...for some reason

Personally, I think you are a victim of being judged by appearance, and got promoted solely based on the appearance - and unbelievable sexiness - of your avatar pic. Hey, sex sells, right?!?! HA HA HA HA HA!!! :lol:

AZ Kev

PS : and as far as the 'graded by peer review', or on the accuracy of posts, hellz no! If that were the case, I would be at some level not computable by the system, like "pre-embryonic almost maybe noob"!!! :retard:
Old 10-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
ArizonaKev

Wow - irony of ironies.... I think the post I made in response to your post about being promoted got me promoted to a "Rider" too! Uh oh - I hope that doesn't rip some kind of hole in the space-time continuum or something.... d'oh!

Old 10-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
Viirin

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
dentheman

I have also been recently promoted to 'RIDER'. I thought it was because I had just completed the MSF course; and I'm not even a Noob since I don't have a motorcycle! But I'll wear the RIDER label proudly.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #6
alanmcorcoran

You can get promoted to SPONSOR immediately - by donating some cash to John.

Also, I think I could give you a run for your money on the award for Most Posts With Nothing Useful. Although my main motivation for posting is to entertain myself, it is possible that I've inadvertently provided some good examples of what not to do.

In all seriousness, it's great to have some new blood on here. I hope you'll stick around, regardless of the scientific value of your contributions.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
ArizonaKev

Personally alan, I have found GREAT scientific merit in your responses to, and awareness of, the coming zombie apocalypse. And for me, that alone is worth the price of admission to this joint, promotions or not! :lol:

:bow:

AZ Kev
Old 10-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmcorcoran
it is possible that I've inadvertently provided some good examples of what not to do.
That in itself is a very good thing Alan. We learn from others mistakes and experiences. We have to actually, we won't live long enough to do it all ourselves. :2tup:
Old 10-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
alanmcorcoran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaKev
Personally alan, I have found GREAT scientific merit in your responses to, and awareness of, the coming zombie apocalypse. And for me, that alone is worth the price of admission to this joint, promotions or not!
Lesson #12: Make sure your method of escape is suited to your situation. In Los Angeles, a car will go nowhere in the apocalypse. The Zombies will get you while you are stuck in the mother of all traffic jams. You need something that can go through cars the and off roads (like the KLR!) Make sure you can get to your hideaway without stopping for gas (Gas stations will go zombie early!) (KLR has 6.1 gallon tank! Possibly 300 miles before you have to chance zombies.) Practice riding in the dirt with your survival gear before you have to.

Stay alert. Stay Non-Zombie. Unless you like brain sushi...
Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
dentheman

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmcorcoran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaKev
Personally alan, I have found GREAT scientific merit in your responses to, and awareness of, the coming zombie apocalypse. And for me, that alone is worth the price of admission to this joint, promotions or not!
Lesson #12: Make sure your method of escape is suited to your situation. In Los Angeles, a car will go nowhere in the apocalypse. The Zombies will get you while you are stuck in the mother of all traffic jams. You need something that can go through cars the and off roads (like the KLR!) Make sure you can get to your hideaway without stopping for gas (Gas stations will go zombie early!) (KLR has 6.1 gallon tank! Possibly 300 miles before you have to chance zombies.) Practice riding in the dirt with your survival gear before you have to.

Stay alert. Stay Non-Zombie. Unless you like brain sushi...
So THAT'S why you got the KLR; I thought you just wanted to do some off-road riding!