Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 06-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
dentheman

TU250 accessories at Japan site.

I have read some posts here of TU250 owners looking for accessories to fit their TU. Try this site and search for ST250: http://japan.webike.net. I did find an engine guard (they call it a 'front bumper'), on about the 4th or 5th page for $300 US, and many other accessories for the TU (Japanese ST250). There is a currency converter when you click on an item and they take PayPal.

I found that vendor while reading through Suzuki TU250 Google groups site. I forgot which. The person had bought items from the site and said he was happy with the transactions.

I just thought I would throw this out to you TU owners for your information. I don't know if ALL ST250 accessories will fit the TU, I recommend emailing the vendor first.

EDIT: I Just found another engine guard on pg 5 for $162! (I like it better than the $300 one!) And a luggage rack to replace the pillion seat (pg 12, described as 'rear careers' - not my spelling)! It is just interesting to look through the catalog.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 06-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Water Warrior 2

Re: I found TU250 accessories at Japan site.

Excellant find. This should make the TU 250 a more promising alternative to the GZ.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
dentheman

Re: TU250 accessories at Japan site.

I did the figuring (at todays exchange rate) for the shipping of the $162 engine guard set. Shipping is $51 and change, for a total cost of $213+. A little high, but if you want them Japan may be the only source for US buyers. I don't know if there would be any additional tarriff or taxes, I suppose the vendoer could answer that.

Login or Register to Remove Ads