Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 07-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #11
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FIDY
It was a lighthearted joke, but I guess I'm not to good at relaying my intentions to the keyboard. Maybe I should put a whole bunch of smileys in a row or something!

I do sincerely apologize for urinating in one's flakes of corn here.
No, it's not really that. It's just a process of getting to know the territory. It sometimes takes a few exchanges to get a good feel of the terrain. No hard feelings.......yet.

In the spirit of learning: Please quote a small snip of the message you are referring to or otherwise identify who your comments are intended for.......unless a general comment. I'm pretty sure in this case that your reply didn't apply to the message immediately before it in the thread.

Then regarding the previous message:
"Second, a fair warning that anything said about larger cc bikes on this forum will probably lead to a bashing of anything that's not a 250cc bike.(or so it seems)"
I must say that I thought the comment was serious. The "or so it seems" pretty well cemented it for me. And then the next sentence seemed to go off in a slightly different direction. Smileys don't do much good when too far removed from the thought that might need a little "clarification".

Wipe the slate; we still love ya' !! :lol: Notice the well placed smiley ?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 PM   #12
2FIDY

would like that very much! Guess the whole getting to know the territory thing is the best of all. On another forum I frequent, I don't have these problems. Guess I'll be low key for awhile to get the feel of this one. Peace!! By the way, on the honesty thing (about riding the gz before the FJR), took the gz for it's state inspection today. Rode about 80 or so miles. Really a great commuter, but my back was KILLING me. But, it was fun. :2tup:
Old 07-11-2008, 08:12 AM   #13
Littlethumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FIDY
It was a lighthearted joke, but I guess I'm not to good at relaying my intentions to the keyboard. Maybe I should put a whole bunch of smileys in a row or something!

I do sincerely apologize for urinating in one's flakes of corn here.
No, it's not really that. It's just a process of getting to know the territory. It sometimes takes a few exchanges to get a good feel of the terrain. No hard feelings.......yet.

I must say that I thought the comment was serious. The "or so it seems" pretty well cemented it for me. And then the next sentence seemed to go off in a slightly different direction. Smileys don't do much good when too far removed from the thought that might need a little "clarification".

Wipe the slate; we still love ya' !! :lol: Notice the well placed smiley ?

:2tup: ...way to go easy rider!!!
AMEN to that!!! :rawk:

And to roy, welcome!

Login or Register to Remove Ads