Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Performance

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #11
deadman13

Send a message via AIM to deadman13 Send a message via Yahoo to deadman13
Re: Yes it is a way to change your gz250 to a300cc

Yeah, I remeber from the hotrod days, throwing a cam, pistons etc in a 350, end of the day it was still a 350. Had to bore it out to make it 355 etc...

A friend had a cadillac he raced with 501 ci's, just because.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 02-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #12
adrianinflorida

Here's a link to a larger sized JPG of that ad for the 350 Cruiser above. looking at the frame details, etc, it "seems" to be a pretty close Marauder clone.

http://www.tank-sports.com/image/xi-...ruiser-350.jpg
Old 02-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #13
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianinflorida
Here's a link to a larger sized JPG of that ad for the 350 Cruiser above. looking at the frame details, etc, it "seems" to be a pretty close Marauder clone.

http://www.tank-sports.com/image/xi-...ruiser-350.jpg

It is a Marauder Clone, these chinese bike companies do this all the time, just look at some of the Kymco bikes up close, they are direct (cheaper) copy's of suzuki bikes. And I seriously thought you were kidding when I cracked that joke about the big bore kit in the ride reports section, This topic has been for lack of a more P.C. description.......... :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: Unless of course you are actually going to do this to your GZ and come back with a report on the effectiveness/worthiness of this project (because no one else out of the 100 other people that have stirred this pot have even hinted at actually trying it) So I actually WANT you to bore out your GZ so we can get this over with once and for all.

Old 02-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #14
alanmcorcoran

Ah, c'mon, if it weren't for the neverending quest for 5 add'l HP, the search for the magical synthetic oil and the eternal debate over ATGATT, we'd have run out of things to talk about on here long ago. The day someone actually turns their GZ into a 350 will have to be set aside as a national holiday. Meanwhile we can only dream.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #15
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmcorcoran
Ah, c'mon, if it weren't for the neverending quest for 5 add'l HP, the search for the magical synthetic oil and the eternal debate over ATGATT, we'd have run out of things to talk about on here long ago. The day someone actually turns their GZ into a 350 will have to be set aside as a national holiday. Meanwhile we can only dream.

I don't have a problem with the Quest, it is the endless stream of people wanting to talk about going on said quest but none of them ACTUALLY DOING IT.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #16
alanmcorcoran

Yeah, it's kind of a bummer. Whither motorhedfred?

Don't know if you ever watched Seinfeld, but it reminds me of Newman and Kramer's scheme to take the deposit bottles across state lines to collect the higher deposit. A simple idea, but the economics are vexing.

So much easier to drill a few holes in the exhaust pipe and call it a day. :whistle:
Old 02-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #17
Sarris

No Shit. Take my f'kin life. NO MORE!!!!

:fu: :facepalm: :fu: :facepalm: :fu: :facepalm:
Old 02-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmcorcoran
Yeah, it's kind of a bummer. Whither motorhedfred?

Don't know if you ever watched Seinfeld, but it reminds me of Newman and Kramer's scheme to take the deposit bottles across state lines to collect the higher deposit.

That is one of my favorite episodes of Seinfeld.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #19
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

This is done.

SICK OF THIS CRAP.