Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 10-10-2012, 07:10 AM   #11
bonehead

Re: Hello From Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by picasso
My name is Tom. I'm 55 and retired from Texas Department of Corrections 4 years ago. Now I'm driving a big yellow school bus for Pearland Texas ISD. It helps pay these enormous taxes each year down here around the Houston, Texas area. I used to ride motorcycles all the time when I was a kid but haven't had one in years untill I got a deal on craigslist that I couldn't refuse on a Suzuki GZ250. So now Im fixing her up a little at a time. Haven't decided if I will keep it or sell or trade it yet. We will see about that later on down the road. Its great to see all the folks on here sharing their experiences and ideas. I was a Maintenance Supervisor at the Texas Department of Corrections for 27 years in the Agriculture Department. Having a mechanical aptitude is a good thing but Im finding out that motorcycles and their maintenance tends to be on a level of it's own and having folks that have "been there, done that and bought the T-shirt" is very helpfull and you guys offer that here. So thanks for that.
I have a couple of good friends that work/worked at TDC. Mike Bruno, and Ed Whittaker.

Login or Register to Remove Ads