Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 05-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
mrlmd1

Parking Lot Scam

Parking lot Scam!
Warning - Parking lot scam

This is the first warning for men. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise. Over the last month, I also became a victim of this clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your vehicle as you are packing your shopping items. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee-shirt. It's impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they get into the back seat.

On the way, they start Undressing. THEN, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also, April 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So, forward this on and tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

PS: Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonald's.. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.

DON'T BE VICTIMIZED! WARN YOUR FRIENDS!!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
blaine

Re: Parking Lot Scam

Make you want to drive your car more!! :2tup: :2tup: :neener: :roll:

Old 05-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #3
BillInGA

:plus1: Very good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old 05-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
GZ250

are you serious? your wallet was stolen 26 + times. and it happened at the same spot or parking lot and you kept of going. can happen to anyone, age won't matter but ...........

this is no scam, this is lust. not to trip over the same stone twice......... anyway i feel sorry
Old 05-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #5
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ250
are you serious?
NO !! :roll:

:biggrin:

Old 05-09-2010, 12:12 AM   #6
Water Warrior 2

I should be so unlucky. After the first 2 times the gals would realize that I suffer from empty wallet syndrome.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
mrlmd1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ250
are you serious? your wallet was stolen 26 + times. and it happened at the same spot or parking lot and you kept of going. can happen to anyone, age won't matter but ...........

this is no scam, this is lust. not to trip over the same stone twice......... anyway i feel sorry
No, I have a question for YOU? Are YOU serious? :??: :??:
If so, you need to seriously get your sense of humor checked. Quickly.