Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 10-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
Planet D

Wanted: Frame cover Right side black

Does any one have a right hand Frame Cover to fit a 2003? Went for a great ride yesterday and I lost it somewhere

Thanks.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 11-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
SavingFuel

Re: Wanted: Frame cover Right side black

You might try Babbittsonline.com. They had two black ones listed, one of which was significantly cheaper than the other. I had something else to order from them and decided to take a chance since I would be paying for shipping anyway. (The people at Babbitts weren't helpful - say they're just a distribution center and essentially know nothing about what they sell - you get what you pay for!) I lucked out, though. It was the right one for my 2005 model and looks just like my other cover. One qualifier, though. I had a terrible time getting my order from them. They billed me right away and after a month went by with no delivery, they said they were still waiting for it to arrive from their supplier. I don't know if it was the cover or the other item I ordered or both that were slow. Just beware. They did eventually show up (at least two months later! - I did have my credit card co. reverse the charges temporarily, though.). Good luck.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
Planet D

Re: Wanted: Frame cover Right side black

Thanks for the info. I thought I had a buyer lined up for my bike, so I ordered one from my local dealer. I was surprised, it was cheaper than if I had ordered one from Bike Bandit, and in Canadian $$!! The sale fell through. Scambag!

Login or Register to Remove Ads