Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2008, 06:00 AM   #1
johnboyhick1

one newbie / one oldie

ive been riding for 35 years, my wife wants to try solo, so i bought her a 2000 gz 250 to learn and be her first bike , its red, all stock , got from 2nd owner, always garage kept, looks almost new, except for 11000 miles , i was looking for a few parts, is the reason im here, i presently ride a kaw kz 1000 ltd, this is my 5th kz 1000, ive had owned and riden , 2 suzuki,s , 1 yamaha, 1 triumph trident , and 4 honda,s, ive been riding this gz 250 to work some of the cob webs out and its starting to do OK, concidering im a 260lb man, but its a fun little bike to ride, my wife says i look like magilla garilla, pardon the spelling , but if you know who im talking about, your telling your age, anyway im looking for a good used carb to rebuild or good enough to just bolt right so ill have little down time, , im sure ill be talking to yall, maybe my wife will jump on and write a few words, untill next time , everybody , ride carefull, ride safe, but most of all ,, RIDE, johnny and debbie, from Suffolk VA.

Login or Register to Remove Ads