Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
Praterjack

Tach reading

Ok i have been riding alot every day for the past two weeks since i got my bije running every good i mean there was a couple days when i was off i put almost a hundred miles on my little bike. So the other day i finally got brave and hoped on the interstate i figured since theres atleast once a day a car pulls out in front of me why not try my odds on the interstate. So some of the speed limits on the interstate are 70 and i got it going that fast but it sounded real angry it was going that fast and i let off of it not to mention i had countless semis and cars slow down and just stare as im rolling past all these cars . So basically i wanna take it on a three hour plus trip to visit my mom and im trying to save my money for that and a tach wouldnt be in before i went on my trip. So i was wondering if anyone new of the tach readings on different speeds while riding your bike. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated as it would be faster on the interstate but i can take the back way but it would take an extra hour and 10 min also if i cant take my bike then ill have to ride in the darn car .

Login or Register to Remove Ads