Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
abarbs

Send a message via ICQ to abarbs
Hello from Toronto Canada!!!

Hello Everyone,

Just signed up today to your site. I have to say that what I've seen so far is really impressive. This site is truly a wealth of knowledge from people that have gone threw or who are going threw process/changes with there bikes. I recently have upgraded from a Daymak Scooter 150CC to a 2010 Suzuki GZ250CC. I just bought this bike from a dealer with a extended 2 year warranty ending in 2013. This bike has been certified and e-tested (Canadian gov't cash grab). The unfortunate thing about this all is that I can't ride it since we are now entering my winter months. I'm having it stored at the dealer until the spring. Don't know if it's me or not but I've been checking out this website on things I can add and minor modifications that can be made. My neighbor also bought a bike as well and is in the same situation. Unlike him of 30years plus riding, I just recently got my motorcycle license. Not looking for speed at this point so the 250CC should be just fine (I hope). I really look forward to picking your minds with questions. Thanks in advance for all your help. I'm sure I be bugging some of you soon. Cheers.

:rawk:

Login or Register to Remove Ads