Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #11
alanmcorcoran

Re: Toy Hauler Loading, Towing and other $hit that can go wr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmd1
Are you even sure you can get the Strat in there with that table in the way? Is it removable?...

That ramp is a pussy ramp...

And I missed something along the way, like what is the point of all of this? Why do you need the toy hauler? Are you trying to get your bike home from somewhere or taking all of this on a vacation somewhere?
Assuming the first question is not a joke, yes, it is removable. Be hell to have to park on top of it.
As far as I am concerned, "Pussy" = "Excellent choice", expecially when it comes to motorcycle ramps (and sex prospects...)

Re the latter: There is no point to it, just as there is little point to much of anything I do, other than to distract myself from the general pointlessness of everything. Just exploring new (and more expensive) ways of wasting time. Done the tent thing and could do it again, want to try this to see how it compares hassle wise. Also, would like to skip the "riding all day just to get to the good stuff" portion of touring, especially with the wife along. She gets antsy after about 60 minutes on the back and could never tolerate a 10-hour riding day. (The Suburban is a pretty cushy ride in comparison.) I've given serious consideration to just taking the Geezer, and I won't rule it out until I've seen the unit (and the tie-downs) in person. The drawback is that two upping on the Geezer is a large step down from two upping on the Strat. A very large step down.

Login or Register to Remove Ads