Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #11
Easy Rider

Re: Anybody have any experience with the S-40?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkbuilds
I am looking at these bikes: Honda VT 600C Shadow: Suzuki S-50 Boulevard (800cc) and a Kawasaki Vulcan 500LTD : I'm still thinking about the Suzuki S-40 Boulevard too though. Please tell me how you think these bike compare for the use I plan to put them too.
I think you are in the right ballpark and now you are down to what fits you best and what becomes available that you can afford. Any of them would no doubt do the job.

Are you on a tight time schedule for your Atlanta trips? Guess I should have looked at a map; US 41 north follows 75 pretty closely into Atlanta. I'm assuming it does going south too. Until you start getting really close in, that is a good alternative.......but takes a little longer.

If you can endure 2 straight hours on the GZ seat, then you are to be commended.....for an iron butt !! :shocked: 2 hours was my absolute max. and that was with a gel seat pad. MUCH better if you can stop just for a couple of minutes each hour to stretch.

Login or Register to Remove Ads