Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-26-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
alanmcorcoran

Moedad and other So Cal riders

Moedad,

I'm thinking of going somewhere Friday or Saturday. Actually I don't much care where I go, but I thought I'd check out the new Angeles Crest Highway that Busy wrote about awhile back. Let me know if you want to meet up. I'm pretty flexible on times, I can even get up early if I have some warning. I was thinking maybe get in a couple of hours or so, stop for some food and head back. Freeways not a problem. Been a while since I've gone more than thirty miles at a crack.

I'm probably still gonna be a little pokey in the curves, not having gotten any practice in for the last three months, but I'll try to keep up.

HAiR sold out every single seat in the thirty show run and then six additional shows in the extension. We had people paying to stand in the back stairs the final weekend. Good reviews from all the local papers. Michael Butler - the original producer on Broadway back in 1970 - came to the show a few weeks ago, as well as Hank from The Office, LA Times, Variety and other theater luminaries. I believe it is the highest grossing show in the 11 year history of the theater. Sucked up all my weekends since late May though, so I'm glad it is over.

-Alan.

Login or Register to Remove Ads