Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 04-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
MSF started today

Well, since this place has been a ghost town lately (where is everyone???).... figured id post about the MSF course today.

1st day today, so was in class thank god (it was cold and snowy and raining). Nice instructor, very laid back, really into having fun with this instead of being overly serious. Pretty much spent the morning just reading Q&A out of the book. We didnt even finish doing all the questions and he let us go early. I guess the test isnt that hard since he really didnt do any speeches or really went over much in the book. Wednesday is ride day.... get to learn how to ride a bike (lol). Probably be a long first few segments while they do the whole 'this is how to walk a bike, this is how to balance, this is where the clutch is... i'll probably enjoy the 2nd half of the day more.

Anyways, i had to get this in as my permit expires next month. Tried to get in last year and it was booked for months in advance. Too cold over the winter...and finally nailed a spot.

Be glad to get this done and over with and learn something out of it, but most important, i get my darn license lol. Now i can be legal at night and when i dont feel like wearing my helmet (i know, i know lol).

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook

Login or Register to Remove Ads