Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Miscellaneous

Old 07-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #1

extra spokes, touch up paint

I traded in my 2003 gz250 for a V Star Custom a few weeks ago. I have about 34 extra spokes left over from my gz250 (rear tire, if that matters) from an incident where my bike was towed improperly and one of the spokes was broken. Long story short, my mechanic had to order a new set of spokes and "true" the tire. He gave me the extra spokes, which I was hanging on to in case I ever broke a spoke again. An entire set cost $46.00 and you can't order just a few - have to get an entire new set (I tried). Anyway, if there's anyone out there who might want a spoke or two just in case, if you want to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, I'll throw a couple in there and mail it back to you (if you want to throw in a buck for each spoke, great, but I'm not doing this to make money).

I've also got a blue touch up pen I barely used for a few scratches. I don't know what other year blue was available, but I know I've seen a few blue ones on here. This pen is from a company called Color Rite and the local dealer pointed me there for this (said dealers don't carry them?). It's the factory color and matches exactly. I also ordered the clear coating pen and paid $15.00 for each. Again, if you're interested PM me and if you want to kick in a couple bucks to boot, great.

Keith

Login or Register to Remove Ads