Old 05-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
sportpsyc

Bunch os parts, new & used, for sale

Hi Everyone! Here is what I have:

(1) New OEM counter shaft cover (A.K.A. the front sprocket cover $30
(1) great condition OEM 15 tooth front sprocket (has 3200 miles on it) $5
(1) pair windshield mounting arms $10
(1) pair of rear turn signals
(1) right-hand engine head cover--no screws, just the cover. Some pitting on the top, mostly hidden, no rust. $5
(I ) Magneto Cover, no stator or bolts, no rust but alot of pitting $5
(1) Clutch cover, nothng in it and no bolts, no rust but alot of pitting $5
(1) Pair frame rail covers, chrome, decent shape--no rust, very minor pitting in chrome. $5 for both.
Quite a few rear spokes--with adjusters, brand new OEM--.75 Each.

I also have an engine, which I am willing to part out, or sell so you can re-build. To be COMPLETE, it NEEDS: a new sleeve ($99), a new piston and rings, 4 new valves (I am fairly certain the guides are alright--the valves were only minimally damaged), and the electrics--the magneto, magneto cover, and starter. So if you need a crank, transmission, engine case, head, cylinder, rocker box, cam, or other pieces, I have them.

The last thing I will mention is that I have a 2001 GZ250 and a 2006 GZ250, and so far, every part on both bikes has been identical. Even things that have ENTIRELY different part numbers in the book turn out to be identical in reality. The turn signals are a good example of that, as are the engine components. I am SURE as soon as I say that, someone will point out something that is indeed different, I just haven't found it, and that is after re-building the body on one and the motor on the other.

Thanks a bunch, and please let me know if you need any of this stuff--I'm not looking to get rich, just get rid of this stuff and I don't want to pay for or monitor Ebay auctions for the stuff if I can help it, and rather get it to you all directly.

Login or Register to Remove Ads