Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 06-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
the.blue.bandit

Newbie chick from Maryland here!

Hi there!

My name is Brittany, 25 years old as of this past Thursday, and a rider of 3 years. Started out on a 1975 Yamaha RD175 (didn't last long lol) and graduated to my 2006 GZ250 last spring. I absolutely adore it (I'm staring out my office window at it while writing this), and was stoked to find a forum full of fellow GZ-ers! My husband just bought a Yamana FZ1 last week, and has been living in their online forums ever since, so I figured I'd follow suit.

Embarrassingly enough, I've only put 1100 miles on her so far (I have a Mustang convertable that demands summer attention also), but have been riding it almost constantly this year... with the gas prices, who wouldn't? I did drop her on a slow-speed tight turn over the weekend... husband's hat flew off (he was riding in front of me), and I tried to turn around in a driveway to grab it for him... ended up gently setting the bike down in the middle of the road... I was still standing, but couldn't keep the bike upright :oops: Luckily I just picked her back up and carried on!

So yeah, I just figured I'd say hello, hopefully meet some of you other members, and dive back into reading all the really great posts about our badass bikes!

Cheers

Login or Register to Remove Ads