Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 04-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
transit 207

Hi everyone, just purchased a 2007 GZ250, and found this sight, I am glad that this site exsists, I am relatively new to riding, my wife and I have 150 scooters, and I wanted a real bike to commute on regular roads, not planning on Freeway I-5 driving in Olympia, Wa. I just hopes the rain stops sometime soon, It was a beautiful day saturday when I purchased my new toy, I have my endorsement, and I rode it home without killing myself, the only thing I did was to go from first gear to second a couple of times and put in neutral, but its been 20 years since I drove a bike I needed to shift, only had the scooters the last 2 years. I paid $2,200 for the bike with 8,000 miles on it and glad it is low I am 5'9'' with short legs and the bike fits me well, for the price I am guessing it was a little high but he was asking $2,500, the bike looks like new and he showed me that he was good at changing the fluids, the only thing not working is the turn signal indicator, thanks for having a great looking site. Allan

Login or Register to Remove Ads